Cinnamon Pour Over Coffee
- Add coffee grounds and cinnamon to filter, and shake to even out
- Add just enough water to cover the coffee grounds so the coffee can “bloom.” Wait around 45 seconds- the coffee should be fragrant, and have a slight “foaminess” to it.
- After the bloom, start pouring the remaining hot water over the coffee in small circles. Focus your pouring mostly in the inner circle, pouring near the edges occasionally to consistently wet the grounds.
- Once brewed, remove filter.
- Heat Almond Breeze Barista or froth in a milk frother if preferred.
- Pour coffee into serving mug, add sweetener of choice and top with almond milk.
This recipe uses Almond Breeze® Barista
16g ground coffee (medium-fine works best)
250ml freshly boiled water
50ml Almond Breeze Barista
1 tsp cinnamon
sweetener of choice