Feta and Tomato Tartlets
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Mix all ingredients for the feta base in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Lay your pastry sheets on a lined baking sheet.
- Lightly score a 1cm border on each, to help create a nice puffy border when baked.
- Spread an even layer of feta mixture within the rectangle you’ve created, leaving the border empty.
- Top with tomatoes, salt and pepper, and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Brush 1cm border with almond milk, and bake for 12-15 minutes until golden and cooked through.
- Top with fresh thyme and additional feta. Can be enjoyed hot or cold!
This recipe uses Unsweetened Almond Breeze
Ingredients For the feta base:
100g plant-based feta
70ml plant-based greek style yoghurt
50ml Almond Breeze® Unsweetened
1/3 tsp salt
ingredients For the tartlets:
Ready rolled puff pastry, cut into 4 or 6 even
500g mixed baby tomatoes, sliced
4-6 sprigs fresh thyme
Salt & pepper
1 tbsp Almond Breeze® Unsweetened