Pumpkin Whipped Coffee
- Mix together Pumpkin Spice ingredients and set aside.
- Make the frothed coffee: Add in the instant coffee, sugar, 2 tbsp pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice (leaving 1/2 a tsp for dusting) and boiling water to a bowl.
- Whip the mixture: Using an electric mixer, beat for 3-4 minutes or until the mixture is stiff and pale in colour.
- In a separate bowl, mix the remaining 2 tbsp pumpkin puree with honey.
- Prepare your glasses, and divide the pumpkin and honey mix between the two.
- Top with ice and divide almond milk evenly between the two glasses.
- Top each glass with half the foam mixture. Use a spoon or a straw to mix the mixture into the coffee.
- Top with a dusting of pumpkin spice before drinking!
This recipe uses Almond Breeze® Barista
4 tbsp instant coffee or espresso
4 tbsp sugar
4 tbsp boiling water
400ml Almond Breeze Unsweetened
4 tbsp pumpkin puree
1 tbsp honey or syrup of choice
Pumpkin spice mix:
3 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp ground ginger
1/3 tsp ground nutmeg