Sticky Harissa Honey Cauliflower Pizza
- Line the baking sheet with baking paper and preheat your oven to 200°C.
- Wash and cut cauliflower head into bite sized pieces/florets.
- Mix all the ingredients besides the harissa and honey.
- Mix harissa and honey in a separate bowl.
- Dip each floret into the mixture and coat evenly. Tap off the excess a couple of times on the side of the bowl.
- Lay florets in an even layer on the baking paper lined baking sheet without overcrowding.
- Bake for 25 minutes until golden brown, flipping the florets over half way through to get all sides golden brown and crispy.
- While this bakes, mix the yoghurt, parsley, mint, lemon juice, lemon zest and salt in a bowl. Set aside.
- Once the cauliflower is done, remove and dip in the harissa honey. Set aside.
- Prepare your pizza base, and roll onto a baking sheet.
- Spread an even layer of yoghurt mixture and top with cauliflower.
- Bake for another 15 minutes.
- Top with rocket, feta, pickled onion and a drizzle of olive oil and serve!
This recipe uses Unsweetened Almond Breeze
For the cauliflower:
1 head of cauliflower
1/2 cup Almond Breeze®
1/2 cup water
3/4 cups plain flour
2 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp onion powder
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp of paprika
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
4 tbsp honey or maple syrup
1 tsp harissa
For the pizza:
1x 400g pack ready rolled pizza dough
1/2 cup greek yoghurt or plant-based yoghurt
1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped
2 tbsp mint, finely chopped
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp olive oil
1/2 tsp salt
zest of one lemon
1/2 cup rocket
1/4 cup feta