Toffee Apple Latte
- Add the brown sugar and almond milk to a small saucepan and cook over medium-high heat until the sugar dissolves and it begins to simmer- about 10 to 15 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Remove from heat and stir in the apple sauce, butter and salt.
- Let the syrup cool to room temperature in the pan for about 1 hour.
- Bottle into an airtight container and store at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
For the latte:
200ml Almond Breeze Barista
1 shot espresso (or instant coffee equivalent)
25ml Toffee Apple Syrup
- Heat almond milk in a milk frother. Add to serving mug and pour in espresso, along with the syrup.
- Top with additional syrup, sprinkle with cinnamon and enjoy.
This recipe uses Almond Breeze® Barista
For the Toffee Apple Sauce:
1 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup Almond Breeze Unsweetened
1/4 cup smooth apple sauce
1 tsp butter
1/3 tsp salt